Mod: A.A.A. Developer: lambdist and modders Version: 0.0.5 (Alpha)
A.A.A. is a simple modpack. Just a try to make old game better.
The required version of the game: 1.0006
A.A.A. Modpack v.0.0.5 (Full English Version)
1) Improved weapon animations;
2) Improvements for game:
-vsync frame limiter (fixx for videocard overheating);
-new xrgamespy.dll (for new GSC masterserver);
3) Minor graphical improvements.
4) Minor improvements for AI, weapons, stashes, interface, artifacts.
1) Added new suits with new icons and models: classic suits with gasmasks and white leather jacket.
2) Slower time: more time to complete quests.
3) Alternative animations for all weapons.
4) Enhanced ability to pick up/grab/drag corpses/bodies. Also you can do the same with objects.
5) Added alternative npc/monsters respawn system.
6) Added alternative artefact spawn system.
7) Fixed outfit visual reset bug.
8) Added new vodka model.
9) Added some tweaks:
- player's shadow;
- more realistic ladder use (you cannot use pistol and other weapons);
- controller sound fix;
10) Added new shader effect - soft water.
11) Alternative treasures in stashes.
12) Traders can repair weapons and armors.
13) Improved staker animations.
14) Food and bandages don't heal.
15) Sidorovich sells ammo for HPSA pistol.
16) Little fixes.
1) Fixed grenade throwing (AI scheme).
2) NPCs turn off flashlights during the battle.
3) New face textures for Marked One model.
4) Fixed monsters' glowing eyes.
5) Added new grenade marker.
6) Restored sun.
7) Minor fixes.
1) Better nightvision effects for outfits.
2) Crows are killable.
3) Fixed SEVA suit model and texture .
4) Fixed Rostok map texture.
5) Fixed global map texture.
6) Better Sidorovich textures (hairstyle).
7) Little fixes (Bar crash and loot crash).
1) New icons (Sidorovich, Marked One, outfits).
2) New models (Sidorovich, Marked One, outfits).
3) New weapon animations and new hands (model).
4) New sounds for all weapons.
5) New AI for NPCs:
- NPCs can throw grenades;
- NPCs remove dead bodies from camp sites;
- NPCs can loot corpses;
- NPCs can heal friends;
- NPCs can avoid anomalies;
- NPCs can use melee attacks;
- NPCs can wisely choose weapons;
- NPCs can heal themselves;
- NPCs can attach addons to weapons;
- NPCs can shoot using the optical sight;
- NPCs can reload weapons if necessary;
- NPCs can use grenade launchers (addons);
- NPCs try not to shoot at friendly stalkers;
6) New outfits:
- 4 exoskeletons: "Duty", "Freedom", "Monolith", and prototype;
- 3 scientific suits: "Duty", "Freedom" and "Monolith";
- military suits: Skat 9 (black and green) and Skat 9M (black and green);
- Black and brown raincots for bandits;
- military bulletproof vest.
7) Saves and settings can be found in "appdata" folder.
ENGLISH Mod: A.A.A. Fix: AAA Modpack Fix №1 for 0.0.4 Patch Developer: lambdist
Mod: A.A.A. Patch: A.A.A. Modpack v.0.0.3 to v.0.0.4 Patch Version: 0.0.4 Developer: lambdist
Mod: A.A.A. Patch: A.A.A. Modpack v.0.0.1 to v.0.0.2 Patch Version: 0.0.2 Developer: lambdist
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.