A.A.A. Modpacks had been maiden for all official games of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series as a fan-made try to make them better.
Mod: A.A.A. Developer: lambdist. Version: 0.0.1 (Alpha)
The required version of the game: 1.0006
1) New icons (Sidorovich, Marked One, outfits).
2) New models (Sidorovich, Marked One, outfits).
3) New weapon animations and new hands (model).
4) New sounds for all weapons.
5) New AI for NPCs:
- NPCs can throw grenades;
- NPCs remove dead bodies from camp sites;
- NPCs can loot corpses;
- NPCs can heal friends;
- NPCs can avoid anomalies;
- NPCs can use melee attacks;
- NPCs can wisely choose weapons;
- NPCs can heal themselves;
- NPCs can attach addons to weapons;
- NPCs can shoot using the optical sight;
- NPCs can reload weapons if necessary;
- NPCs can use grenade launchers (addons);
- NPCs try not to shoot at friendly stalkers;
6) New outfits:
- 4 exoskeletons: "Duty", "Freedom", "Monolith", and prototype;
- 3 scientific suits: "Duty", "Freedom" and "Monolith";
- military suits: Skat 9 (black and green) and Skat 9M (black and green);
- Black and brown raincots for bandits;
- military bulletproof vest.
7) Saves and settings can be found in "appdata" folder.
1) Marked One models (kratos888);
2) Sidorovich from Clear Sky (OGSE Team, GSC Gameworld);
3) S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Re-Animation Project Version 1.21a (KingFriday, www.FreeSound.org,, GSC Gameworld);
4) AI Full Pack (Reaper):
- AI Pack (xStream);
- AI Additions (Bak aka Rulix);
- AMKII schemes (AMKII team);
- Anomaly Evader (Red75);
- fixes from OGSE (KamikazZe);
5) All Armor Mod (DJekman);
6) Old Good Stalker Mod 2.3.1 Ultimate (DEXXX);
7) S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Lost Alpha (DEZOWAVE);