(Russian translation for mod.)Русификатор для версии 1.0. Автор kotofey, при участии bondor (названия поселений...
For Warband 1.153 - 1.168
Historical mod dedicated to Napoleon's invasion of Russia in 1812.
- Map north-western Russia
- lots of historicity uniforms.
- lots of units of both armies.
- historical generals. The most famous have tried to make a similar face.
- New scenes of castles, towns, and of premises (except for stores and prisons) that match the era. Scenes of some villages have the usual "Russian" look.
- The behavior of units on the map at the beginning of the game corresponds to the history, how much it allows game, map and settlements.
- Music in mod only Russian composers, except a few French marches, but they are at that time. Most of the music is written in the late 19th century, but some of the themes correspond to that time.
Credits: Kotofey - 3d, 2d, scene.
Pavvvell - concept, modular system.
Bluehawk - translation into English: items, units, some of the dialogue, the game menu.
David Dire - translation into English of some dialogues.
Johny_Nawalony - the name of the Polish and Prussian settlements.
Falx - assistance in the development.
Vankod - assistance in the development.
Ivkolya - assistance in the development.
My wife Anna - music search and processing)
Codes and OSP:
*RanGer_SLO - Realistic musket animations
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.
No files were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the file list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.