** Apple Best of 2015 **
"An interesting story... Simple fun." - The New York Times
TIMECREST 2: THE DOOR is HERE!
Ash, in dramatic danger, left us all biting our nails in a quite the cliffhanger. All this time, Ash has been working hard to try reconnect with you once more... if only the paleish blue light would return!
If you have completed Timecrest 1: Fated Connections, you will be able to play Timecrest 2: The Door. Simply go to the main menu and select "Play Timecrest 2" to continue from one of your completed Timecrest 1 games.
- Five times more content, bringing the story to over 170,000 words.
- Immersive music. We’ve integrated 14 songs that add incredible immersion to each scene.
- Map system. To further give players choice, we’ve added non-linear maps where players can explore the world at their own pace.
- Aura system. We’ve added a damage/healing system so you can assist Ash at critical moments.
- Relationship system. You'll make many new friends in Timecrest 2. If you take the time to get to know and connect with them, you may be able to unlock special scenes and learn new secrets.
- Change the world. We've pushed even harder to make every decision give you a different path, story or information. Multiple paths and endings make every play-through a completely different experience.
SAN JOSE, CALIFORNIA – June 16, 2016 – Timecrest 2: The Door, sequel to the acclaimed Timecrest included in Apple's Apple Watch Best of 2015, launches today as a free update on iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch.
Timecrest is a work of interactive fiction at a massive scale, building an epic fantasy world with dozens of locations to explore and many characters to befriend. Players will help save the world of Alyncia by building a team to fight powerful mages.
Timecrest 2: The Door is a free update that seamlessly continues from the original, where decisions made in the first game impact the diverging plotlines of the sequel.
“Bringing Timecrest 2: The Door to players as a free update with over five times more content was the only choice that maximizes player experience,” said Justin Ng, Sneaky Crab CEO. “Our upgraded story engine and the addition of a 14 song musical score not only make the sequel an incredibly immersive work of fiction, but also make the original game feel brand new.”
Timecrest 2: The Door New Features Include:
About Sneaky Crab, Inc.
Founded in 2015, Sneaky Crab is a two person independent mobile game studio combining over 15 years of experience in technology, mobile gaming and application design. Sneaky Crab’s mission is to create personal gaming experiences through games filled with personality. To learn more about Sneaky Crab, please visit www.sneakycrab.com .