RC Simulation 2.0 is a fun radio controlled vehicle simulation. Developed to give users the thrill of today’s High Tech Radio Controlled Cars, Rock Crawlers, Boats, Planes and Quad copters on any of the 250+ Workshop Tracks. Paint any vehicle in-game to create tons of scenarios and Paint schemes. Fly some quad copters, Pilot an RC Jet Liner or go on a RC Rubicon with your Rock Crawler. The possibilities are endless! RC Simulation 2.0 is made by a solo developer and still is in development.
You can use ANY Controller you want with RCSIM. Keyboard, XBOX360 for PC, PS3, Steam Controllers etc. Though most prefer using a real RC Transmitter via USB-PC (Not available for Linux or Mac as of 7-18-16) adapter. These are readily available for todays real rc transmitters. This is the best way to drive RC SIM 2.0. You will not only have the most control on these super fast machines but will gain the most from practicing with the same remote as you use in real life. Adapters for almost all of today's RC transmitters can be found with a simple google search. Just google “transmitter to USB” or "USB RC Transmitter adapter”.
Current Surface Vehicles:
Current Air Vehicles:
Current Sea Vehicles:
In-Game Vehicle Paint Booth
Update June 5th, 2018 (Build # .906) AI_Bots for Practice, Proving Grounds Default Track
- Added Version 0.88 AI bots to all the Default Tracks for the Practice Mode. This will give the practice mode a little more action. For now you can select 1-9 bots and also the ability to change their speed from 20%-100%. (this will change in the future as I am still building the race weekend system which will use a little different method of calculating the speed of your opponents.)
- AI Opponents in the practice mode will load a random Paint scheme from that vehicles available paints and it will also choose a random wheel color to match the paint scheme of the vehicle. This will also give painters a nice way to see their designs in action. So If you want to see some paint variations make sure to try out the Paint booth. Any of the Paints that you save for each vehicle will be randomly chosen for the AI bots.
NEW OPTIMIZED MARSHALS:
- Added new optimized marshals for folks having trouble with FPS. This will replace the animated marshals on all the tracks with a 2D version of Larry to help you out when you crash. He will work the same way that Larry currently works but should save about 30% on FPS across most computers. Go to video settings to turn this feature on and off.
- New Default Track: Proving Grounds Raceway in Grand Rapids, MI. The "Big Kahuna" Race was a race a couple years back to honor a great man in the Michigan RC Area. I still have some of the infield blue paint on some of my old chassis parts laying around my RC room. This indoor Private facility is a racers paradise. AC, Great clay, AAA Driverstand with Wheelchair access.... You name it PG has it.
- Added all new baked lighting to all the indoor default tracks. You can no longer adjust the time of day lighting on the INDOOR Default tracks. This was done to create a much better frame rate on all the default tracks.
- Also added new light probes to all the indoor default tracks. This will increase the frame rate on all the indoor defaults tracks as the lighting for dynamic objects and the static objects are now separate.
- Fixed the painter save menu so you can ONLY enter Alphanumeric characters when saving a paint scheme in the vehicle painter. This will stop some of the paints not being able to be saved.
- Fixed a bug in the vehicle painter menu when you could not click on some of the vehicles paint schemes in the list of your personal paints. There was another invisible menu on top of it.
- If your paint jobs or setups don't show up in the painter area be sure to "verify integrity of game files" in the Steam Client. This will add or replace any files that are wrong or not used in the new version. You should only have to do this if having a problem loading your paints or workshop tracks.
Thanks again for all of you support and I look forward to the next update!
I have been testing a new Artificial Intelligence Driving system for RC Simulation and the new collision systems and thought I would post a teaser video...
Drive all kinds of RC Cars, Boats, Rock Crawlers, Planes or Quad copters on any of the 250+ Workshop Tracks. The game includes an in-game Track Editor...
Drive all kinds of RC Cars, Boats, Planes or Quad Copters on any of the RCSim 2.0 Workshop Tracks. RCSim includes an in-game Track editor to create an...
LAND VEHICLES Coming Soon Updates for RC Simulation 2.0: - New High poly models for most of the vehicles. (I am redoing them one at a time as you can...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.