Half-Life 2 : Enhanced Progress Log Nr.1
Hello, people! We are glad to announce that Half-Life 2 : Enhanced is receiving new updates and features!
Here is the first of our progress logs. We will do one at the start of every single month.
New Features :
- A couple of new weapons, with greatly enhanced old weapons.
- New sound effects for environment, NPCs, and weapons
- Easter Eggs (of course!)
- New music on certain maps.
- Optimization of the entire mod to minimize crashing.
- A fully working, integrated, and optimized parallax shader.
- Smaller download size, and maybe even a two-part download
- More improved textures
Well, here is the changelog for the planned release
- Balanced weapons for realism (ex. NPCs take 5 hits to kill with SMG, same situation with player)
- Changed flamethrower to draw ammo from pistol.
- Added sound effects from Team Fortress 2, Half-Life, and Counter Strike : Global Offensive.
- Added new music (Jewish Waltz by Dave Tarras, Danube Waves by Iosif Ivanovici, etc. . .)
- Improved Bullet Time and gore codes.
- Improved menu VGUI.
- Implemented all patches into the full mod (Patches will still be kept for emergency uses)
- Cleaned up menu screen.
- Added new loading and main menu screens.
Now, for the release date you have been waiting for. . .
The updated mod will be released on 9/30/2016!
This date I promise you. Now, I have gotten rid of all of the technological issues of the mod and my computer.