Archamon is a realtime creative/building/survival strategy game from medieval times. You are elected as a leader by your people and your mission is to find a place and build a home for your nation in Archamonia - a vast world of dark forests, mountains, rocks, wild animals, barbarian tribes and other nations with the same goal.
You must build villages, towns and castles. You have to acquire food for your people and raw materials. Expand and rise your nation, create an aristocratic family and achieve higher nobility titles.
You can prosper in spite of starvation, illness, bad weather, cold and in spite of all the enemies ...
What does Archamon offer?
- randomly generated large maps with optional characteristics
- building unlimited villages from over 30 types of buildings
- managing of empire, acquiring food in stores and raw materials for growth
- building fortresses and castles for different nobility levels
- 30 types of raw materials for mining, processing, producing, and trading
- seasons and weather effects
- nobility, reaching the peerage, families and family relationships
- up to 4 enemy nations and barbarian tribes
- policy, battles, armies and catapults
- editor of your own missions
Four game modes:
- Barbarians fortresses (barbarian tribes are hidden in fortresses in remote areas; barbarians are able to use catapults)
- With strong enemies (enemy nations have built thriving societies)
- With enemies (enemy nations don't get a head-start - they start building their civilization at the same level as you)
- Builder (without enemies - you can build freely; you may elect to have the presence of wild animals or nomadic barbarians)
Five groups of difficulties:
- Enemies, barbarians, wild animals
- Materials at the beginning
New features, huge improvements:
+ added game mode: House heating
+ added game mode: wagons for warehouses
+ increased count children of noblemen, improved aristocracy system
+ improved New game options
Improvements and changes:
+ removed player's fixed position in the beginning
+ balanced wild animals
+ added icon for menu closing (x)
+ AI: improved archers attacks on towers
+ AI: improved barbarians AI in Barbarian Raids
+ AI: added a
+ AI: catapults have an autonomous mode after some time of inactivity
!+ fixed issues with working in buildings
!+ fixed pathfinding (for roads)
!+ fixed creating soldiers in castle palaces
!+ fixed building damaging (by catapults)
!+ fixed issue with natality limitation
!+ improved catapult controlling (faster target selecting by using ctrl or shift)
gardening: possibility to add plants, build "gardens", improved design of the top bar, improved constructions of military buildings and curfew management...
New update 1.0.40 has been released: critical bugfixes, new building belfry for curfew controlling. And also included a demo of developing engine Archaeopteryx...
Only a few hours are left until the release of Archamon. I would like to look back to the first ideas and difficult beginnings of Archamon’s development...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.