Afterlife VR is a deeply immersive horror game that will let you experience the true essence of terror.
Play as Adam Bernhard, a young rookie police officer on a routine night patrol, who receives a call that will change his life forever.
What is really lurking behind the door of a well-known mental facility, where Adam’s younger sister, Allison, was recently sent? Is there any connection between missing patients and hospital workers and the groundbreaking study about the Indigo Children phenomena?
Uncover the secrets hidden deep within the Black Rose mental hospital walls, where most of the patients pose a threat to themselves and to others. Look into the eyes of pure madness intrinsically linked with this place and its history.
Will you dare?
– Immersive first-person horror game built from the ground up for VR
– Blood chilling story that will make you question your own senses
– Innovative puzzle design, taking advantage of both the motion controllers and the protagonist's telekinetic abilities
– Enjoyable and scary encounters with enemies – fight them with your firearm and/or your psychokinetic powers
– Explore the mysterious Black Rose hospital and immerse yourself in its twisted story
The weekend has arrived and we have a few minutes to share our weekly report with you.
But first of all, I want to make sure you are having a great weekend :)
- So, last weekend was the only time you and I didn't meet here for one year.
We hope you are not mad at us :)
We promise the lack of a weekly report last week will be worth it to you, or at least not disappointing :)
- We're working on something big and very interesting, but we'd rather not reveal any secrets before you see it for yourself. In the meantime, take a look at a little hint:
At the same time, of course, we're not leaving out other important details based on our player feedback.
- As you may have already noticed, Afterlife VR now has achievements (currently there are 3)
Also, we are working on small and boring for you little things that improve the gameplay.
Stay tuned for our news, so you won't miss anything :)
- Also, take advantage of a 10% discount in honor of the summer sale, if you have not done so earlier:
And don’t forget to follow us here on IndieDb, Steam and Twitter.
Today I want to show you the list of changes which were added to the previous ones: - Fix problem with fade screen when player going back, - fixed load...
1. New languages 2. New Mechanics 3. New small cosmetic changes 4. Few screenshot Update: 06.06.2022.
1. Greetings 2. A little information about a small update that will be added in the next few days 3. Demonstration of the new improvement (gif)
The first week in early access Afterlife VR We need your feedback Thanks for your support and interest ;)
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.