Let me jump straight right into details. Firstly, this is probably the patch before the last one. Don't expect anymore than that with me working alone. I no longer have the spirit I used to have in the passed few years despite me being a lot better at it.
Now, you can expect the followings to be included in the beta:
1. Environmental Optimisation Basically change a few things here and there. The pictures explain themselves. Some contents are not final though, checking it out yourself is better.
2. Some New Models and Meshes Some minor changes and additions here and there. Basically the stuff below.
3. New Maps More than six original maps have been added to the mod since the original release. Plus some few author's maps I find great and need some more exposure and praise.
4. New Fancy Launcher Because why not? I'm better at making it and you should be grateful. More options to choose as well and the menu sound abuse.
5. Even Yet More Polished Particles See the video:
6. Fixes Some Performance Issues Some of the fixable issues have been ironed out. Should give you some performance boost but it's still laggy with many Michael Bay love sparks.
7. Some changes to the Gameplay Balance Most importantly, many players said that the build time is slow thus I boost it up by 50%. For other things, check out the changelog: Pastebin.com
FAQ: Can I expect future contents?
Answer: It will be mostly maps and patches. Additional contents should be rare.
FAQ: Can I expect challenge mode then if not campaign?
Answer: Yes, you can expect it but no promises.
FAQ: Are you done with this mod?
Answer: The next major patch is the finale. After that; poof!
FAQ: What are you going to do next?
Answer: Anything that doesn't concern this.
FAQ: Can I use the contents from this mod?
Answer: Yes and no, some are and some aren't mine. If you ask me first, I can tell you who owns what.
May I suggest graphically updating Emperor: Battle for Dune or Z or maybe for fun Worms 3D. XD Would love to see some old games receive your visual optimizations/enhancements! :)