Two new classes, the ranger and priest, along with a host of bug fixes and tweaks!
- New class: Priest - support class that excels at improving the health of colonists.
Advanced Heal - similar to the Paladin's heal, except it can be leveled higher and is more potent. Points invested in Advanced Heal also apply to Heal, if the Priest acquires the Heal spell through a scroll.
Purify - Cleanses many deep seated injuries and natural human conditions. It also has the power to help reduce or remove addiction withdrawals.
Healing Circle - creates a temporary circle that generates waves of healing power.
Bestow Might - Powerful, single target buff that enhances many combat related attributes.
Resurrection (master) - revives a recently deceased pawn. Effects are similar to resurrection serum but, through skill improvements, the likelihood of resurrection sickness effects can be reduced.
- New class: Ranger - a versitile class; able to form a bond with an animal and readily faces the many hardships of RimWorld.
Ranger Training - surviving in the wilds can teach the ranger many useful skills
Bow Mastery - training with the bow increases the overall lethality when using bows
Poison Trap - using skills learned in fieldcraft, the ranger can emplace traps filled with druidic poison to impare and disuade enemies. The ranger's skill at emplacing these traps puts mechanical sensors to shame.
Animal Bond - forms a bond with an animal of the wild that benefits both ranger and beast
Arrow Storm - launches a volley of arrows at a target, but cannot be used without a bow
- Necromancer's will no longer complain about seeing, or making, corpses...
- Fixed several undead animal need related bugs. Continued refinement of Undead thought generation and interaction.
- Druid "Regrow Limb" now uses it's own recipe class and should have less chance to conflict with other mods; failure no longer restores the limb and success no longer sends the failure letter.
- Caravan fixes: mana is now gained while caravaning; undead no longer throw errors in a caravan; in addition, undead in a caravan require a necromancer in the caravan to survive - if no necromancer exist in the caravan with the undead, they lose the source of arcane power that sustains them and will return to the dead (all held items will transfer to another pawn).
- AI will now buff themselves before entering combat.