The first publicly released version of SURVIVOR! Test now! NOTE: Read the description before downloading.
The first publicly released version of SURVIVOR! Test now!
In order for you to play the mod, you must have Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer with the beta_test beta.
HOW TO INSTALL:
Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer:
1. In Steam, go to Library, then under that there should be a search bar. On the right side there should be some small text that says "games". Click it and then select "Tools" at the bottom of the list that pops up.
2. Scroll down to Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer, and then right click it. In the menu that pops up, go down to Properties. In the window that pops up go to the "Betas" tab and where it says "Select the beta you would like to opt into", press the down arrow on the drop-down menu below the text. In that list, select beta_test. Then select OK. Finally, right-click Source SDK 2013 Multiplayer and select "Install Game..."
1. Go to your Steam install directory (default directory (64-bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam), and then open the steamapps folder. In that folder go to the sourcemods folder.
2. In the folder where you extracted SURVIVOR, open up the "survivoralpha" folder, then copy the folder inside of it to the sourcemods folder.
3. Restart Steam, and then it should appear in your library.