SURVIVOR VER2.0's Battle Mode plays like its original equivalent, however with the ability to modify the score limit, time limit, and the addition of new gamemodes (such as free for all deathmatch) to enhance the experience. Server hosters can also host dedicated servers unlike in the original Half-Life 2 Survivor v2.0. Don't see any servers? Play with bots in the INSTANT ACTION mode!
Source code: Github.com
Hi, I recently released a new patch for SURVIVOR that implements some bug fixes and improvements. Changes and screenshots are listed below.
- Compressed everything into VPK files.
- Added a download folder.
- Removed the Shader Editor sue to issues with the mod's post-processing.
- Fixed the players not being able to blink.
- Added the nexttoken patch, protecting players from RCE exploits. (https://www.oneupsecurity.com/research/remote-code-execution-in-source-games)
- Implemented SourceBots (https://github.com/kolessios/sourcebots) as a replacement for the old bot AI. (fix use sound being pressed)
- The Healgun now uses a proper beam.
- Added HL2DM maps.
I'm unsure if future patches will release since I'm busy with multiple projects at the moment, but here is basically what I've been working on for SURVIVOR.
Bitl announces plans to release SURVIVOR updates in the coming future.