A minor update to bring Interregnum up to date for Rebellion version 1.83. See news post linked in the description about who should download this and when! This download comes with both Interregnum and the Enhanced 4X Mod required to run it. Checksum with Enhanced 4X 1.8 is 178191608. For Sins of a Solar Empire Rebellion version 1.83. Large Address Aware also now comes bundled with the mod. It is HIGHLY recommended you apply it to your game if you have at least 4GB of RAM. If you do not, you will likely need to reduce your graphics settings. See the technical forum for detailed installation instructions. See the full description for the changelog.
Article Explaining Who should Download this now and who should wait.
* Updated the mod to work for Rebellion version 1.83. This means it will now work with the GOG.com version.
* Heroes now use variable amounts of fleet supply. Cruiser commanding heroes will use less than 50 supply, while those with large flagships may use more.
* Thanks to the update, the Imperial Warlords can now select their titan of choice directly from the titan build menu, rather than use the Executor titan swapping mechanic.
* The Galactic Empire can now build the standard Executor class Star Dreadnaught, in addition to the Bellator and Darth Vader.
* Fixed a bug were all Imperial Warlords players were benefiting from Ysanne Isard's "Culture Rate Loss Decrease" bonus even without joining her subfaction.
* Improved the autocasting of Grand Admiral Thrawn's Artistically Done ability.
* Fixed a bug where the Empire's Morale System was not always working.
* The Victory-II Star Destroyer's Screening ability can no longer target itself and gain both buffs.
* Adjusted some strings to better fit in their info cards.