This mod aims to recreate the world of the undead as envisioned by the father of zombie movies, George Romero. The Romero zombies are the classic slow shambling zombies who only want to eat your flesh. They are very persistent and the only way to kill them is by destroying the brain or causing severe damage to the head. The living dead series by George Romero is known for the atmosphere of dread, where even though zombies are slow and weak, they eventually catch up to the humans who end up going against each other due to their personal desires. Modern Fast Zombies have also been added as another choice for gamers to use. I believe that giving gamers the ability to choose how they want to experience a game is the best way to make them happy.
Game: State of Decay
Mod: George Romero Mod
Version: Test 15
Tested On: State of Decay Official Release and Breakdown DLC
Date: Dec. 1, 2013
Original Thread: Forums.undeadlabs.com(Experiment)
- Updated slow zombie animation for the main story part of the game.
- Breakdown DLC is now supported with almost every feature of the George Romero mod.
- "Even More Zombies Extreme" feature for the Breakdown DLC.
Latest Optional Features:
- Three Zombie Types: Classic Romero Zombies, Modern Fast Zombies, and Default Zombies.
- Hell Mode: Classic, Modern, and Normal versions.
- Dread Mode: Classic, Modern, and Normal versions.
- Easy Dread Mode: Classic, Modern, and Normal versions.
- Zombie Population: More Zombies and Less Zombies.
- Even More/Less Zombies and Even More Zombies Lite, Medium, Extreme versions.
- Enable/Disable Vehicle Damage: Slow, Fast, Default Zombie versions.
- Weak Vehicle: Slow, Fast, Default Zombie versions.
- Fatal Attacks: With or without Loud Firearms.
- Loud Firearms.
- More Outposts.
- Fulci Vision: No more red tint covering the screen during violent deaths!
- Durable Free All Weapons: Items don't cost influence anymore and they are more durable!
- Durable Free Melee Weapons: Only melee weapons don't cost influence anymore and they are more durable!
- Free Fast Service: Services you order via radio or at the base are free and fast!
- Easy Skills: Max up your skills by just doing it once!
- More Rewards: Side missions will give you more influence and morale!
- More Enclaves: With or without Extra Ammo and weapons
- Disable/Enable Special Zombies: Variants of More Enclaves.
- Fatal Attacks Extreme: Immediate death, almost no chance to get out of critical condition.
- Black Fever: Get to near death state and you'll suffer from Black Fever.
- Sick World: Every living person has Black Fever right from the start.
- Rambo: Items have no weight, even small bags can carry up to 10 items, and maximum ammo per type has been increased to 255.
* Please read the ReadMe file for more details *