The Enhanced 4X Mod version 1.8 for Rebellion version 1.82. Checksum is 35389348. Major changes include three new planets, four new skyboxes, rebalanced economics and strikecraft balance, and more. See the description for a full list.
- Readjusted resource balance to try to eliviate early game crystal shortage and make metal more useful.
- New Planet Types Added.
- Added four new skyboxes. All but three of the previous skyboxes have been removed. A new minimod will allow you to use all skyboxes, but this will increase RAM usage.
- Pirate ships now use standard armor types for their classes. This should make their expected counters work better, and make them easier overall.
- Bombers now use the same armor type as Fighters. This means antifighter frigates deal much more damage to them.
- Corvettes now have their own armor type. Antifighter frigates still deal the most to them, followed by capitalships, other corvettes and light frigates.
- Scouts now use the Medium (Light Frigate) Armor type, have increased acceleration and top speed, and increased hull/shield regeneration rates.
- Mine armor type has been switched to Very Light. This will help the main anti-mine units like Scouts, Fighters and Flak destroy them faster.
- Removed some of the uglier planet alternate textures to reduce memory usage.
- Fixed texture issues with a Volcanic planet and the Artifact planet.