Battle for Tamriel Open Beta has been finally released! Please read all installation instructions.
Including first two factions of the mod - Aldmeri Dominion and Cyrodiil Empire!
1) Make sure that version 8.3.0 of ROTWK Patch 2.02 is installed. If you have Edain Mod installed, disable it.
2) Switch your 2.02 version to 8.3.0 before installing the mod
2) Download Battle for Tamriel Beta installer
3) Run the exe as Administrator and install the mod anywhere except BFMEII and ROTWK folders
4) Run the mod through shortcut, created on the Desktop
This version is not final. Where are still minor bugs, and some FX, UI and Sounds are WIP. However, both factions are fully playable.
If you get crashes while entering Skirmish mode or choosing the side, these tips will help you:
- Open vanilla ROTWK and choose Men in the faction list
- Delete your CaHs in My ROTWK Files folder
- Delete your skirmish profile in the same folder
T3A:Online: download T3A:Online, hook your ROTWK launcher and play online
Hamachi\Radmin VPN, other Hamachi-like VPN lobbies - similar to other mods and games you would play via these programs
GameRanger: follow this article or this video from 3:16. The only difference is that you need to put Extra Flags from Battle for Tamriel (e.g. - mod "C:\Program Files (x86)\Battle for Tamriel Beta\bfta") in this exe. Be sure to unhook your ROTWK exe for T3A:Online before doing all this
If you have troubles with mod\game installation or you just want to chat about Battle for Tamriel and The Elder Scrolls: Total War, join our Discord. You may also support us on Patreon, if you want to get early access for some features of both mods, as well as some highlights on development
Yours LoRdNazguL and DaedraWarrior