Here's a list of training videos that was posted onto a Game Programming Guidance Wiki that I helped create for DPFiles.com and Dave Perry that I thought someone here might want to use.
== Programming ==
* ATI GDC 2005 Video Archive
* ATI GDC 2004 Video Archive
* NVIDIA GDC 2004 Video Archive
* NVIDIA SIGGRAPH 2005 Presentations
=== DirectX ===
* ATI DirectX Graphics Performance - Getting every bit of performance that you can. See here for PDF slides.
=== XNA ===
* XNA Overview Presentation March 2006
* XNA Build March 2006 Community Technology Preview (CTP) Tutorials
* GDC 2006: Coding for Multiple Cores (Audio-tracked)
=== 64-bit Programming ===
* A bunch of webcasts about 64-bit windows programming
* Kang Su Gatlin talks about 64-bit programming - Information on the topic from someone who really knows the stuff: the program manager on the Visual C++ compiler team
=== Vista, DX10 ===
* GDC 2006: Introduction to Direct3D 10 (Audio-tracked)
* GDC 2006: Getting Ready for Microsoft Windows Vista (Audio-tracked)
* GDC 2006: Cross-Platform Development Best Practices for Xbox 360 and Windows
=== C/C++/C# ===
* C# 2D & 3D Game Development - Gives quite a few tutorials on programming 2D and 3D games in Visual C# 2005. See [Digipen.edu here] for more detailed slides and documentation.
* Learning C# - Microsoft's video tutorial for programming in Visual C# Express 2005.
* Program games like Sudoku! - Microsoft's video tutorial for programming a Blackjack game in C#.
* Program Blackjack! - Microsoft's video tutorial for programming a Blackjack game in C#.
See a lot of other great tutorials and articles here: Dpfiles.com . If you have anything else you want to add, you can either post it in the comments section or on the Wiki. Thank you.