One of the largest updates, including a huge number of bugfixes, revisions, and even new content.
Posted by Munderbunny on Dec 15th, 2010
It's been a long time since a full, official update has been made, but your patience has been rewarded. Underlord 1.5 is a vastly improved game from 1.3. In addition to a huge array of bugfixes, there has been a lot of revision and addition to the game that improves the pace of the game and the combat dynamics. Some notable features of this release:
- Includes the best community fixes and additions
- New sidequest
- New default skill, Rest - allows players to recover health and mana between battles
- All masteries now give a tertiary-stat bonus
- All skills with a cooldown now display that cooldown in seconds
- New Mythic Item
- Mythic artifacts now use Crystal of Erebrus' bonus tables
- More improvements to charms and relics
- Large number of monster-infrequent items improved
- New secret place monster and easter eggs
- Some map changes, including respawn fountains added to some of the new secret areas
- All masteries revised to some degree, with large reworks in Occult, Warfare, and Storm
- And more...