The DEMO is finally released! Please go into the downloads section.
Posted by Marvin_hun on Nov 12th, 2010
For those, who don't know exactly the maps, here is the link for the ground plans:
Hey, my Friends!
I uploaded the promised demo to you, you can find it in the downloads section.
Install: extract the zip file into your "Steam\SteamApps\SourceMods" folder and restart the Steam. The mod must be in your gamelist.
Please don't think too much about this demo! Sadly we didn't get back the promised codes from the coder, so the AI is very stupid yet, but also very dangerous! The mod is not optimized now, but playable. We know how many bugs are in the mod. For example:
- The player has wrong ragdoll anim and sometimes has woman-screaming, but it's coding problem, couldn't fix yet. So I add a simple die-pose to him.
- The Dog cannot hurt you,
- We couldn't insert the NPC voices,
- You can get scores only for the treasures,
- the mod doesn't remember the scores after level-changing,
- you cannot change the music-volume,
- Beware: at 100.000 scores, the mod crashes,
But: the gameplay is gooooooooooooooooooooood!
- start the mod with the "-novid" command
- use the fast weapon switch option
- share the ammos and healths what you find on the maps with your friends, because they NOT respawn! (only the weapons)
- EVERY PLAYER MUST BE IN THE ELEVATOR TO CHANGE THE LEVEL!!!
We upload an earlier version, so you'll meet some hl2 elements (for ex. menu, HUD), but we are working on the classic HUD now!
Hans is very undisciplined yet, but to compensate this fault, you get a modified e1m9 + the first map from Spear of Destiny!
We very-very hope, that you'll like this little and discrete mod.