Quick heads up regarding the latest closed Beta to be held within the following 2 weeks. Require 6 persons with high spec, capable systems to playtest, bug-test and tweak internal coding.
Posted by Herr_Sturmführer on Apr 15th, 2011
Hello all Totaler Krieg followers,
Today I would like to announce the countdown to the 1st closed Beta. I am in need of personel with highly capable, high spec computers on which to playtest, bug-test and tweak internal coding. Beta testing involved thoroughly testing the existing code, and all elements of the mod from Ui interface, to unit portraits to sounds.
If you feel you can meet the following requirements, please post your name in the comments section to this news post and I will promptly get back to you regarding your placement in the closed Beta.
- Able to write / read / speak English well enough to understand simple text and convey appropriate feedback when asked.
- A computer with the following minimum specs:
- 2Gb or more RAM
- Dual core or higher proccessor
- Windows XP/Win 7
- Geforce 8800GT / Ati equivalent or higher.
- 4 weeks spare-time with which to playtest (at least 1/2 days, 1-2 hours per week)
- Commitment to not re-distribute the modification and the containing files under my or any other name during the process of the closed Beta.
- Commitment to provide carefully constructed feedback in a simple Word / Note pad document in the following paragraphed format - (Uploaded to Megaupload):
- Textures (Limited in Beta v1)
- Models (Limited in Beta v1)
- Personal requests / Ideas
Ok then, thats all for now, all of whom are interested please leave your username posted below in the comments section of this news posts.
Thanks again for supporting the mod.