More progress from Survivor! A lot of code and some pictures for you to show! Note: We are looking for a Level Designer, 3D Artist and a Texture Artist for our Team.
Posted by ShrikeGFX on Nov 25th, 2011
We want to share more of our progress to you, and so here is it:
- Part of the melee collision code rewritten so it handles Hits better
- Added melee Combos blending rate-Added Editor changeable options for the cuteableTree(Hit Count)
- Added TESTING Journal with flash movie (A 3D Interface part in form of a book)
- Added Debug/Testing HUD-Melee Hits now use particly systems when hitting anything
- Added support to pick up multiple Items at a time-Added pick up animation
- Added Stamina system and spring animation + camera animation
- Added workbench and looteablecontainer test classes
- Added weapon equip/unequip animations-Sleeping is partially done - only the menu left
- And much more
We are getting really fast forward! We don't want to bore you with too much text so here are some images:
1. Random Image
2. Inventory progress
So we want to note that we are searching for a good 3D Artist and a Level Designer (UDK) and we could need a texture Artist too! (More info on the Job Board at Rising Soul Games)
But if youre very talented in another form, don't hesitate to write us, just send a message over IndieDB at "AlvaroAbreu" or "ShrikeGFX"
We will show you everything we think is worth mentioning, and a lot more if we have more members.
We hope you liked our small update and thanks for the read :)