Breaking The Rules finally hits preorder status, grab it now and save 30% and get 4 exclusive special fighter suites!
Posted by TheBTRStudios on May 7th, 2011
We are very pleased to announce that finally B.T.R. will be available for pre-ordering today. [ppbranchg14331title] and get BreakingTheRules for [ppbranchg14331smartprice]. If you order it before release you will also get 4 special fighter suits! This promotion is valid until the final release of the game, which is set to June the 15th.
- Advanced Fighting System completely ragdoll based, using HavokTM animationand HavokTM physic for the whole collision system and for animation/physic blending.
- FCS ( Fast Combo System ) concatenates attacks boosting attack power.
- Dynamic stamina management that affects gameplay.
- Co-op techniques like grab, and hold enemy.
- 8 charismatic wrestlers, each one with his own particular style of combat, each one available in two different suits ( + 4 more suits for preorders! ).
- Realistic rendering with DOF, HDR FSAA, Motion Blur, particle effects, realtime vegetation and more.
- Melee weapons and environment objects like chairs, tables, baseball sticks.
- Multiplayer battles with up to 12 players. Multiplayer modes include Classic Brawl, and Team Battle.
- Local Multiplayer brawl up to 4 players on the same machine
- Classic 1 vs 1 Arcade Mode
- Team Battle Modes: Balanced ( 2vs2, 3vs3, 4vs4 ), Double dragon ( 2 vs all ) and Titan ( 1 vs all )
- This BTR installment is totally set in Rome. Explore 8 of the most beautiful scenarios of the eternal city, faithfully reproduced, like “Piazza di Spagna” or “Ponte S. Angelo”!
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows 2000/ME/XP/Vista/Windows 7
- CPU: 2.1Ghz or higher Multi-core or multiple processors at 2GHz or above recommended
- RAM: 512MB minimum; 2GB recommended
- Hard Disk Space: 900 MB
- Video: Graphics card—Shader Model 2.0 (SM2.0) minimum; SM 3.0 with 512MB and above recommended
- Sound Card: Direct X-compatible sound card
- DirectX®: Directx 9c
- Controller Support: Xbox360 gamepad and compatible commercial gamepads
Follow us on our Website! And, also on Facebook! Click "like me" if you've ever knocked out someone!!