More gameplay features finished, better art and it is now official for our Police Tactics game!
Posted by xandeck on Jun 27th, 2013
This is our new box art (just some testing in concepts)
We finished more gameplay features this week:
- NPCs reacts to officers commands (not always cooperating, lol);
- NPCs can have high or low courage and intimidation to react when an officer, or bandit, calls;
- Bandits tests with random moves in streets and near NPCs;
- AI Cars behave faster and has better performance (but this also created a bug, lol);
- New graphics for the police officer (and new moves)
Also, now the game Police Tactics is official in development for the Odin Game Studio company (me and a partner actually involved). This will increase our development speed and help us to achieve better quality for sure. Until now, I was developing totally on my own this game, for fun, but the community of some websites really enjoyed and we got feedbacks from other developers... this really worth developing with calm and easy.
The good news is: we will still keep the first public alpha for everyone to test :)
We will have a new gameplay video this weekend so I can show you the progress and some key elements of the game. There are still a lot of work to do, of course, but we will finish with time. The first public alpha is now scheduled for July, 2013. I will post the date here, when we can.
Please, all of you who likes the game, follow us in Facebook, our new page in there is ready:
Hope to hear from you soon :)
Remember: check our dev blog for faster news (OUR BLOG HAS NEW LAYOUT): Policetacticsgame.blogspot.com.br