It's Snapshot time! Builders in particular will be happy with this Snapshot, in addition to anyone who felt that the donkeys should've been useful for hauling around loot! Check it out:
Posted by Ricochet- on May 11th, 2013
- Added new stained hardened clay.
- Enabled access to the donkey & mule inventories by sneaking and interacting.
- New textures for Charcoal, Coal Block, and Lapis Lazuli.
- Made mobs spawn as groups again.
- [Bug MC-671] – Minecarts with Furnace consume coal in creative mode
- [Bug MC-3960] – After the last use of a bow you get a glitch bow that when dropped and picked up again duplicates
- [Bug MC-15061] – Coal blocks do not burn away
- [Bug MC-15148] – Blurred menu background textures
To get the snapshot, use the new launcher available in the link below. To return to 1.5.2, simply start the old launcher and play as normal.