Well here we are again.
It's always such a pleasure... DIGGING UP SOME MEDIAS.
First of all, we'd like to thank everyone for supporting us! It really means A LOT to all of us here on the development team.
Now, we would like to introduce some... wait... A LOT of new (not really) team members:
- The first member I would like to introduce is CrazyB2000! He is our coder and have been helping us in making The Fifties more unique and fun for everyone!
- Now Rohail... OH ROHAIL. He's our Team Motivator, he motivates us by insulting people with names. Thanks Rohail! Oh and he is our modeler and texture artist too.
- And there's Ownederd Two-Times, why do we call him that? It's 'cause he says everything twice, for example, "I'm gonna make the sounds, make the sounds.". Yeah you guessed it, he's the sound engineer.
- We have also gotten 2 new Voice Actors, Ian Wiese and Robert! They'll be helping us out with doin' the accent and making funny catchphrases. I guess Bullets DO hurt.
- And Finally, we have TheMike, he's our Lead UI and have been making some 2D stuff for us! Thanks!
Now that's over, I'd like to talk about some features: We've decided to scrap the whole "team-based weapons" idea, and make a buy menu instead, it'll include a huge array of weapons and... food...? Also, we have a huge selection of music... now available in the levels! Ragtime... Swing... Doo-Wops... Rock n' Rolls! Whatever fits your flavor!
Finally... I would like to present some MEDIAS!
Thanks for reading this! Stay tuned for the next monthly update!
The Fifties dev team