Given the new plans for Exodus, we are currently in need of a few more members on the team. So please, HELP.
Posted by Gamerman12 on Dec 26th, 2010
Okay, so we have a few new plans for Exodus that are still under wraps, but I can share with you what a few are.
The game will only take place in multiplayer
- The gameplay style will depend on what map you are playing on.
- It will be a Humans Vs. Zombies type game
- There will be a store where you can buy stuff (Weapons, Gameplay Types(?), Cosmetics, etc.) that you earn money from by winning games, getting kills, betting(?), etc
- A community made for the game will be made, and your info (money, stats, etc.) will be stored internally on the community's server.
That is a list of planned features in Exodus. Now, to make these features, we need the following people to help us in making these features a reality.
Source Engine/C++ Coder (Must Be A Novice Programmer)
- Website Programmer (Must have dealt with Social Networking before)
- Modeler (Must know how to make novice models)
- Human/Organic Modeler (Must know how to create organic models with a program like ZBrush or Mudbox.)
- Animator (Must know how to rig and animate a model.)
If you qualify for any of these openings, please contact me over ModDB's PMing system.