This update brings changes to the trading system, improved performance, improvements to the Voice of El and a more disconnection friendly network game.
Posted by jk.illwinter on Nov 27th, 2012
New features and bug fixes
- Trade reform, max tradable amount depends on the price of the item traded. So you can buy twice as much iron compared to human sacrifices.
- Option to make sure no random player becomes the same class as another player.
- Allied stack without a commander are drawn without square.
- Map screen performance improvement.
- Relics can now be traded.
- Corrected number of eyes on plants, spiders, scorpions and some more critters.
- New terrain: Market Village.
- Altered movement behavior of El troops. Saints and Angels move full speed and with a purpose now.
- Ophan got a proper attack.
- Arch Angel got a real firebrand.
- Message for Pontiff donations said John Doe instead of real name, fixed.
- Converted squares remained converted even if altered to a non settlement, fixed.
- Mad Cultist left his gate, fixed.
- +1 armor for riders of the apocalypse.
- Disconnected players during 'enter name' get a random name.
- Disconnected players are no longer skipped if they aren't connected.
- --noturnintoai switch to disable the 'turn into AI' option for disconnected players.