VOTE FOR US ON GREENLIGHT
LOCAL MULTIPLAYER CHAOS!
Castle Chaos is a fast paced local multiplayer game for 2 to 4 players inspired by the old classic "Rampart" by Atari. Build castles with tetris-like shapes and shoot cannons to destroy your opponents' castles. Available for PC, Mac and Linux.
- Random generated maps depending on number of players
- Lots of settings to customize your matches, from nr of castles, cannons to bushes and cloud density
- Many different puzzle shapes to drive you crazy when building your castles
- Annoying gnomes planting bushes everywhere, but thankfully shootable
- Play as a gnome! Repair your castle while trying to avoid your opponents' suspicions by acting gnome-like.
- Play on gamepad, keyboard or all on the same keyboard for extra chaotic fun with your friends!
The game is already out on Itch but we would love to see the game on Steam, so we need your help.
Vote on new features for the game on our website