It's finally here! A new release after two years of waiting!
Posted by DrTomas on Nov 30th, 2012
A new version of Anno Dommini 1257 has been released. Featuring many unique and unseen to other mods features. You can download it from our download page!
- All of Europe, featuring 42 factions
- Hundred of new historical, region based troops.
- More then a thousand new items, armors, weapons, all historically accurate for XIII century.
- Buildable castles.
- Manor system, with the ability to build custom settlements (build buildings appear in the scene!)
- Realistic combat system, with taunts, formations, improved horse archer skirmishing scripts and other features.
- Custom battle scenes, realistically depicting each region of Europe.
- Weather system, including desert storms, blizzards, rain storms
- Play as one of your soldiers after your death, with our made auxiliary player feature (can be turned off in the mod options).
- Cruading system: Join a crusade or start one yourself!
- Join a crusader order as sergeant or a knight!
- New lance recruitment system, aiming to emulate medieval feudal recruitment system.
- Companion system improved and remade
- Sea battles and sea travel
- Many new scenes for castles, towns and villages. A good number of them - are historically based reconstructions of real places!
- Many other minor and major features!