Airship Dragoon On IndieDB. Does exactly what it says on the tin.
Airship Dragoon is a turn-based squad tactics game in a Steampunk setting for single player.
- Turn based squad tactical combat with emergent gameplay
- 6 playable Steampunk factions
- Austro-Hungarian Empire
- British Royalists
- Chinese Dynasty
- Peoples Collective
- US Republic
- Zulu Nation
- Enemy Ai with 11 different combat tactics
- 7 classes of troops, each with 4 upgrades of weapons/equipment
- Troops have unique attritbutes which are upgraded with experience ... if they survive combat ...
- 5 types of environment with environmental modifiers
- 20 battlefields
- Randomized deployment on battlefields
- 3 battlefield objectives
- 4 types of weather
- Single Battle Mode for getting straight into tactical action
- 2 massive strategic campaigns featuring resource, technology and population management
- Campaigns are randomized on creation for infinite replayability
- 5 Ai campaign stratagies
- Dastardly Pirate Insurgents!
- Conquer the super-continent of Pangea with an invasion of Airships!
It's taken 2 years and 3 months of incessant crunch, 3 rewrites (note to self: avoid that next development cycle) but one bloke, in his bedroom, is on the verge of shipping his first full indie game.