wolfman-MC2X is for non-commercial enterprise only! This is for fun and keeping a great game of tactical command alive. Every use is under your sole responsibility and at your own risk. Read Microsoft's Shared Source Limited Permissive License for use of MechCommander® 2 carefully. If you do not agree, don't use wolfman-MC2X in any ways.
wolfman-MC2X-CVE-G is a “Campaign-Gaming-Only” version of wolfman-MC2X(R35) featuring the 24 mission campaign “Carver 5” originally released with MC2 by Microsoft.
wolfman-MC2X-CVE-G is a “ Campaign-Gaming-Only” version and includes:
- the extended and freshly compiled MechCommander 2 system files based on the source code released by Microsoft and covered under the shared license agreement
- the re-distributable of important library files
- wolfman's extended MC2X Gaming Core (R35)
- wolfman's extended MC2X Viewer (Encyclopedia)(R35)
- the test maps:
- the slightly adapted 24 mission campaign “Carver V” originally released with MC2 by Microsoft.
The campaign uses the original units, pilots and technology only; thus the great balance of the campaign and the character envisioned by the authors is preserved.
This is especially interesting for those gamers who do not own the original MC2 and still want to game through this great campaign.