The mod you are trying to view has ceased development and consequently been archived. If you are a member of this mod, can demonstrate that it is being actively developed and will be able to keep this profile up to date with the latest news, images, videos and downloads, please contact us with all details and we will consider its re-activation.
Wiremod is an addon for Garry's Mod, which adds computational capability to the physics objects, allowing creative individuals to make entirely automated contraptions which would not be possible without it.
This is the mainboard for the "BlackFOX" computer built with Wiremod by the mad scientist/developer Black Phoenix who has pushed the boundaries of what can be done with wiremod.
It’s a 6th generation wired computer, and it uses GPU as primary output. Also for the first time ever, it has fully operational wireless interconnection system called WireFI based on regular radios, and WireFI specification.
* CPU: 2x 3.80 MHZ ZCPU
* RAM: 256KB RAM ( 64KB x2 + 128KB )
* Video: ZGPU video output
* Sound: 8-channel mono sound synth
* BIOS: FoxBIOS ( 16KB ) + ACPI-BIOS ( 4KB )
* Cartridge: FoxROM cartridges, max 1MB
* CD: support for external CD drive (not available yet)
* Storage: 56KB ROM (save games)
* Communication: WireFI compatible, 4 radio channels, up to 16 simultenous devices.
* Input: Universal Joystick Interface (via WireFI)
* Motherboard: Fox Motherboard (Zeta)