In the original AoE3 civilizations were classified into civsets (or cultures) which have shared units, buildings, technologies, and gameplay. In WoME they are classified into races. This is a guide to explain the different races. There are 4 different races. The Elves, Dwarves, Men, and Orcs. They all have their own set of unique properties. I wrote this so you can get familiar with the races.
- Realms: Lindon, Lothlórien, Mirkwood
- Scout: Elven Sentry, a ranged stealthy scout.
- Aging: They age through politicians. Each colonial politician costs a different resource and once you age with one, all future politicians will cost the same resource.
- Gatherer: The Elven Gatherer. Builds and gathers resources. Has a ranged resistance.
- Unit Upgrades: The Elves upgrade their units individually at the building from where they are made.
- Market Upgrades: Elves have Market technologies that cost all three resources.
- Late Game Resources: The Elves can gather both food and coin infinitely from Gardens.
- Livestock: The Elven herdables are Apple Trees which can be trained from Gardens.
- All Elven units auto heal over time.
- Have the Forge, a unique building has several technologies that improve units.
- Can Build the Library, which can ally with native civilizations to research their technologies.
- Units have a strong base attack and weak multipliers against other units.
- Realms: Erebor (Ered Luin, Iron Hills, and Khazad-dûm will be included in later versions)
- Scout: Dwarf Explorer. A slow, strong melee scout that can reveal parts the map for a while.
- Aging: They age by constructing buildings.
- Gatherer: The Dwarven Settler. Builds and gathers resources. Moves slower and costs some coin.
- Unit Upgrades: They have two upgrades available for each unit. One upgrade improves the unit more but also costs more, the other upgrade they have is cheaper and improves less.
- Market Upgrades: Dwarven Market technologies improve the gathering rates of two resources.
- Late Game Resources: The Dwarves have three buildings. One for food, coin and stone. The Storage Chamber, the Armoury, and the Masonry respectively. They spawn resource crates and can be gathered from.
- Livestock: They can buy herdables using coin at the Market.
- Have a unique resource, Stone. Can be gathered from from the Masonry, Stone Mines, and from Crates of Stone.
- Buildings are built with Stone, they take longer to construct and have more hitpoints.
- Instead of a Town Center, they have a Dwarven Hall which doubles as a Fort.
- Units have a stronger base attack and weaker multipliers against other units. Units are also slower, have less LOS but have more resistance and hitpoints.
- Realms: Arnor, Gondor, Harad, Númenor, Rhûn, Rohan
- Scout: They have the Scout. Ranged infantry.
- Aging: They age through politicians, which give buildings, resources, or units.
- Gatherer: The Villager. Builds and gathers resources.
- Unit Upgrades: Men have the Blacksmith, which upgrades basic unit types at the same time.
- Market Upgrades: Their Market technologies cost two different resources and upgrade one.
- Late Game Resources: Men can gather food and coin finitely from Farm Crops and Rock Quarries respectively.
- Livestock: Farms can train herdables. Men have several different types of livestock.
- Blacksmiths offer some extra technologies to improve units.
- Can Build the Inn (Tavern for Harad and Rhûn), which can train and upgrade Mercenaries.
- Units have a normal base attack and multipliers against other units.
- Realms: Angmar, Goblins, Isengard*, Mordor
- Scout: Orc Tracker. Weak melee infantry that is good against other scouts. Gathers less from treasures.
- Aging: They age through politicians at buildings, which give buildings, resources, or units.
- Gatherer: The Snaga. Builds and gathers resources. Has few hitpoints but has more attack.
- Unit Upgrades: Units are upgraded at the building where they are made from and have more upgrades.
- Market Upgrades: Market technologies cost the same resource it improves the gathering rate for.
- Late Game Resources: Orcs have the Food Industry and Coin Industry which autogather a small amount of food and coin respectively. Snaga can gather slowly from them.
- Livestock: Snaga Double as herdables. Military units gather from Snaga.
- Units are built by buildings instead of trained.
- Can Build the Orc Camp which can train special orc units, mercenaries, and natives.
- Units have a weak base attack and high multipliers against other units. Units also are weaker but cost less and are made faster.
I will explain each race separately even more in near future. If you have any questions please ask them.
3 months ago
Hello everybody! I know that I have not updated much in this summer...
5 months ago
Sorry that I have not posted in a while. Enjoy a new video.
10 months ago
A gameplay of the Haradrim. On the map, Forests of Far Harad.
10 months ago
Happy New Year! Here is a small update to satisfy your needs.