This mod actually started sometime 2005 as an idea in the mind of the someone you all mostly know as The Hunter alto the idea never gotten any form until early 2006 were I made the very first model for the mod and started working on organizing the mod and planning things by myself. The mod itself is based of an old PC strategy game known as WarGames which was made by a game studio which was formerly known as Interactive Studios. Alto the game was absolutely amazing and very ahead of it's time when it was released it never got the attention which it deserved (or at least not in my opinion) as many features of the game were seen in other RTS games way later and some I have yet to see in other RTS games. The game. The game itself is about the N.O.R.A.D. (North American Aerospace Defense Command) and the W.O.P.R. (War Operations Plan Response). The N.O.R.A.D. represents the human side of the game which must protect humanity from total annihilation by the W.O.P.R....
A fun mod based of the Game Wargames: Defcon 1 (just Wargames on the PC)
It is full of Potential and that is why it deserves a 10
Nice mini mod
This is really fun! It'll be even more amazing with the other faction!
Unfortunately, it's not really being worked on now... but I hope it will be soon!
Very funny mod but still needs some fixin.
10 = both factions and all missions
9 = all missions at least one faction
8 = with the faction of WORP
this mod can have good future.
* need to put the faction of WORP
* the cost of the units should be the same as the original game
* the acquisition of resources through supplements can be
* hacking banks also should be made possible for the AI, I tested the mod and the AI does not draw money from banks
* the amount of money banks hacked should limitarce as in the original game
* in some missions (in future updates) should agregarce civilians, who cargarce a transport vehicle and lead them into the base can comvertir in infantry or builders or they were carrying a rescue helicopter and earn extra money
* boats? .... do not know if this is possible ... I'm new playing eat conquer and not if the game has enbarcaciones controllable but would be good add.
* the introduction video to start the game could be a prologue would explain the how it all started
* the tutorial could be the introduction or be part of the same prologue
No reviews were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the review list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.