Set during the Trojan War in Ancient Greece, you will be able to fight alongside fearsome greek warriors in the great battles of ancient Greece and visit historic places like Troy, Myceane, Phtia, and more! You will also be able to fight alongside warriors like Achilles, Ajax, and Hector!

Forum Thread
Bugs in 0.6 (Games : Mount & Blade: Warband : Mods : The Trojan War : Forum : Make Mod Suggestions : Bugs in 0.6) Locked
Thread Options
Apr 10 2016 Anchor

Okay the new update you have made kinda changed the mod back to native. All the custom troops have been replaced with the original troops from Warband native.

Apr 10 2016 Anchor

How are you seeing native troops? Where in-game?

Apr 10 2016 Anchor

Sorry for not anwsering. The game crashed when I entered a battle and when I launced it again the units were back to your custom ones.

Apr 16 2016 Anchor

i am seeing native troops in game not the custom troops.

Apr 18 2016 Anchor

install the 0.5 and copy the 0.6 files into 0.5 and the problem is solved

Apr 18 2016 Anchor

crash in battle field! plz fix! i can't even kill looter!!

Apr 18 2016 Anchor

Apr 21 2016 Anchor

sorry, wilzjones, i'll test a new character and it's work only if you choose start at Mycene

Apr 24 2016 Anchor

What about the tournaments? when I try to participate it crashes my game. Any solution?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.