Hey everyone, me and Walrus have been slogging away at this update redoing a lot of things to be easier to use in future updates. But here is what you can expect to see.
- New Dialogs, many people you come across wont talk like its the middle ages anymore.
- New guns, and fixed pistols: No more weird hand action.
- New uniforms and outfits: Further getting rid of the medieval relics in the mod.
- New trade goods: Further developing the time period, there will be new goods that can be associated with this time. And some fun Easter Eggs of course.
- New sounds: Pistols wont sound like rifles and vice versa.
- Battle Cries: Won't have any gameplay effect like in NW, but will still make you feel like a freaking boss. (If you think you can voice act for these with a decent microphone in German, Russian, Italian, or Arabic send me a PM). What voice you use will be determined by your starting city.
- Refugees: When a village is looted, a party of refugees is spawned that will travel to a random city, you can either attack them for some goodies and a big honor hit, or escort them for an honour reward and such.
- Faction Patrols: In order to combat the excess amount of parties running around killing villagers, patrols will be enabled for all of the major factions.
- Axe Guns: Thats right, Axe Guns.
As usual, if you have any skills in coding or art(<--- Mainly this one) send us a message and we would love to have you on the team. If you recruit a friend with skills to our team you can be a playtester, besides that stop messaging me asking. Enjoy the rest of your weekend fellas, we apologize for the bugs in 1.3, there may be another hotfix coming in the near future to correct some of those last little hiccups. But expect 1.4 mid-late May.
Also, Yes we have content from other mods in this mod, only art as our team is seriously undermanned in that department. But all of it was used with permission, if you don't believe me message the mod's owner and they will tell you the same thing they told me. A full credits list is on our TaleWorlds forum post.
But I want to particularly thank Rockwell for his Civil War Russia assets, they are amazing and can be adapted very easily to fit the universe this mod has created. You and your team are the best!
Enjoy the rest of your weekends, wherever in the world you may be!
oh and the spoiler even if its a bit late but... DAMN THEY JUST KILLED JOFFREY!