If you are experiencing a bug or glitch for Red Wars, check out this article for all the currently known fixes. If you are experiencing a bug that does not have a known fix, or if you know a solution for one of the bugs, let us know in the comments. The thread will actively be updated.
1. Help, the text is invisible on my MacOS!
This is a quick easy fix I discovered back in January. If a mod is using a custom font, it'll be invisible on Mac, so if you're experiencing this on other mods, you can use the same fix.
1. Navigate to your Red Wars folder in the Mount & Blade: Warband \ Modules directory. This is where we will be handling the problem.
1.2 If you use Steam, it's located somewhere else.
Steam > steamapps > workshop > content > 48700 (This is Mount & Blade) > numbered mod folder (I'll update this when the mod is on Steam).
2. Enter the Data folder in the Red Wars folder and find the FONT_DATA.XML file. This is one of the two custom font files. Delete this file.
3. Now go back to the Red Wars folder and then into the Textures folder. Here you will look for the FONT.dds file, which you will also delete. This is the second custom font file.
Once those two files are deleted, the mod's font will be reverted back to the default Mount & Blade font, which shouldn't be invisible. You can now play the mod and read text at the same time.
2. Help, my screen is constantly being covered by a blue overlay!
This is caused by the custom shaders that the mod uses. It is easily fixed by disabling Depth Effects in the game's video settings.
3. Help, my in-game mouse cursor is gone and I can't find it!
I'm not entirely sure what's causing this, but it's a quick fix. The mouse cursor works for some people, but if your cursor has run off, here's what to do.
Simply navigate to your Red Wars folder in the Mount & Blade: Warband \ Modules directory. Then go into the Textures folder and delete the cursor.dds file. This will remove the mod's custom cursor and revert back to the default Mount & Blade cursor.