The Haunted is a fast paced thirdperson horror-action game with focus on a intense multiplayer experience that is all about making a stand and liberating cursed places from the minions of evil. The game features several multiplayer modes such as coop or demons .vs. humans, where enemies are spawned and controlled by players. The outstanding visuals lay a perfect tone for the gameplay.

Forum Thread
2.01 killed the health stones (Games : Unreal Tournament 3 : Mods : The Haunted : Forum : Feedback : 2.01 killed the health stones) Locked
Thread Options
May 12 2009 Anchor

Since upgrading to 2.01 I haven't had a single health stone spawn. Is this normal now or is my game just messed up? I have played many matches and haven't seen a single one in 2.01!

May 12 2009 Anchor

They work fine for me, but spawn rarely, usually when I have lower than 40 health.

May 12 2009 Anchor

I have played quite a few matches and have obviously had low health in them for a while and never do I get a stone...

:(

May 12 2009 Anchor

Weird, tried reinstalling the mod?

Also remember it's only in Solo/Coop mode alone.

May 12 2009 Anchor

I have only ever played solo/coop because I have never seen a game online available.

I guess I could reinstall, but my internet sucks here and that means I have to re download the whole thing... oh well I guess I'll do it while I sleep.

May 12 2009 Anchor

Going to accept me on Steam already? It's been some hours since I invited you. :)

May 13 2009 Anchor

I've been SLEEEEEEEPING!

Jun 13 2009 Anchor

ya...well im gonna start up a server around 2:00 EST today....so if anyone wants to come your more then welcome to come...im just trying to test if the servers work and blah blah blah...so come join me

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.