A single-player campaign for DC following the tale of one SM chapter's path to retribution. Oh, and there'll be some interesting stuff for you to play with along the way.
UPDATE: Missions for this mod are now about 55% complete
- Models are about 25% complete
- 50% of movie clips complete (minus voices).
- Voices to be recorded.
Estimated release date - When it's done
You take control of the Death Bringers Space Marine Chapter (led by one Captain Mortisius), a chapter with a dark history of corruption and taint. Sent on a crusade along the Eastern Fringe to amend their failings, they are unexpectedly ordered to investigate disturbances of a dark nature in a remote region of space bordering Tau territory, and one planet in particular. The campaign follows their exploration of this sector, fending off rural Orks, Chaos insurgents and local Tau forces, heading towards an event that will force them to face their past demons and prove their worth.
The campaign wil add
- New SM troops.
- New Chaos troops.
- New character commanders; FC, Librarian, chapter master
- New Inquisitor.
- A new weapon for the force commander.
- Dreadnoughts (closer2codex/Octopus Rex's) with new selectable weapons.
- New Chaos Lord.
- New Daemon Prince.
- New Khorne Champion (c2c).
- New 'Gue’vesa’la' human-Tau warriors(courtesy FoK).
- 9 new and original maps/missions.
- More 'realistically' sized troops & vehicles.
- Honour Guard & Wargear awards with campaign progression.
- Additions to the soundtrack for in-game & menu.
- Loads of new cinematic sequences/movies.
- Destructable elements in the environment.
- New levels of player interaction in the story taking place.
Hi folks, aplogies for the severe lack of updates on this site, I tend to post on relicnews rather than on here.
Well the mod is not finished, real life issues have kept me from doing a lot and our 3d artists have been, shall we say, scarce?
However I do now have someone to help out with textures/rigging etc whcih I hope will speed things along. On my side of things I've pretty much coded the campaign, minus a few cut-scenes, and will be looking at modding the metamap menu so we can actually play the damn thing as it should be.
I'm also involved in doing a lot of sound work for other mods (Tyranid, Thousand Sons to name a couple) and this (I hope) will give us some access to new material/units to use in the mod.
So, work continues, and I will attempt to keep this page up2date with some new pics. In the meantime the website has been revamped over@ www.crusadeofpenance.co.nr and we can be heard/seen at the relicnews forum.
Small update on this mod's progress. UPDATE: Missions for this mod are now about 38% complete - 10 models waiting to be textured/animated. - 4 models...
Hi guys sorry for the lack of updates (or progress for that matter). My Motherboard was fried over x-mas and the internets been disconnected so everything's...
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers. Join now to share your own content, we welcome creators and consumers alike and look forward to your comments.