Bringing Terminator 2 and his ride to the world of GTA:SA

Forum Thread
Talk about "Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines" movie. (Games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas : Mods : Terminator 2 Judgment : Forum : Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines : Talk about "Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines" movie.) Post Reply
Thread Options
Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Jan 26 2010 Anchor

Talk about "Terminator 3 Rise Of The Machines" movie.

Feb 16 2010 Anchor

About Terminator 3,what can i say,when i saw the movie for the first time i was shocked,because the all story ended in the terminator 2-judgment day.I mean they destroyed the terminator evidence,the cyberdine systems place,and at the end the terminator sacrifice himself on the molten steel and died too.The continuation of the movie franchise T3-rise of the machines was an ok movie,but not so fantastic like the first 2 terminator movies.Its a watchable movie.This is my opinion.

Anyway there a lot of stuff missing in t3,and the reason is that james cameron didnt produce the movie.

Mar 22 2010 Anchor

If Cameron had made termi 3 it would have been epic. He had the scipt and the willing cept he was in the middle of another project when the movie studio wanted to start. So they rewrote it and got somebody else in who mostly copied T2 for ideas and elements from the original script and made a hash of it but thats just my opinion.

Mar 24 2010 Anchor

maby thats why it sucked

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.