Bringing Terminator 2 and his ride to the world of GTA:SA

Forum Thread
GTA SA T2JG MOD PART 1 Installation. (Games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas : Mods : Terminator 2 Judgment : Forum : Mod Installation : GTA SA T2JG MOD PART 1 Installation.) Locked
Thread Options
Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Mar 20 2010 Anchor

IMPORTANT DISCLAIMER: (Please, take your time to read it.)

You may not copy, edit, duplicate or use some parts of the mod without my permission. For any questions contact me at fapsamup@yahoo.com

By installing and using the MOD you automatically approve to the fair use (mentioned above) of this MOD. Otherwise, delete it right away!

TERMINATOR 2 JUDGMENT GAME MOD - Scripted, Modded & Textured by FAPSAMUP. Check www.youtube.com/fapsamup for short films and trailers.
Harly-Davidson Fat Boy by DAVID "DMC" MIDRLA
T-800 Endoskeleton by BEESWAX
USP.45 Chrome & Sawedoff Shotgun by GRIM

Special Thanks to:
Gtaforum.nl
Daniel B.

"GTA San Andreas" is owned by Rockstar Games
"Terminator 2 Judgment Day" is owned by Carolco

HOW TO INSTALL:

(Trust me, in 2 mintues you'll be playing the mod ;)

Go to your ROCKSTAR directory on your PC and enter the GTA SAN ANDREAS directory. Leave it open for now.

Now go the the MOD content (the packs). Open each pack and copy their content in the following directories(*):

PACK 1 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS (Main directory)

PACK 2 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/AUDIO/SFX

Pack 3 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/AUDIO/CONFIG

PACK 4 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/DATA

PACK 5 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/DATA/SCRIPT

PACK 6 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/DATA/MAPS/COUNTRY

PACK 7 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/DATA/MAPS/INTERIOR

PACK 8 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/MODELS

PACK 9 ------- in GTA SAN ANDREAS/MODELS/txd

PACK 10 ------ in GTA SAN ANDREAS/MOVIES

PACK 11 ------ in GTA SAN ANDREAS/text

(*)If you are asked to replace the existing files, just do it but be shure to make a backup of the original game installed
on your PC if you're planning to play the game afterwards.

Mar 20 2010 Anchor

woo

Mar 21 2010 Anchor

we cant extract the gta3.img from the rar file there is an error

Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Mar 21 2010 Anchor

Is it crashing when you enter the menu screen where you see the two T-800 skulls facing each other and where you can chose TIME LINE, CPU, TERMINATE?Like this menu appear for 2 seconds and then the game crash?

Or is it after this? When you have the loadingscreens with the Terminator Theme and where the game is loading? Can everybody who encounters problems post them as clear as possible in the forum? I will try to figure out how it comes that some people have problems and other doesn't.

But you must use a downgraded version of GTA SA for the mod. (there is a patch on the internet to downgrade your game) And be shure to install the MOD on a new, fresh and clean version of GTA SA.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.