Bringing Terminator 2 and his ride to the world of GTA:SA

Forum Thread
February 2nd 2010 (Games : Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas : Mods : Terminator 2 Judgment : Forum : News : February 2nd 2010) Post Reply
Thread Options
Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Feb 2 2010 Anchor

Good day to all Terminator 2 fans!

I have good news for you guys. I have decided to release the MOD mission by mission. Since I am working on a lot of details about the script the mod is taking a long time to be made. I have come to the conclusion that releasing it litle by litle in a form of "episodes" will be more fun and will terminate the long wait.

The first part that I plan to release is called "Demo - Part 1" and will be released pretty soon. The release date will be updated pretty soon. A trailer will confirm the date. This Part 1 is called "Demo" because it is the first release of the mod and will be a test to see how good it works. After that a mission will be released every month/two months until all missions are finished.

Here is an example:
Demo - Part 1
Mission 1: The Arrival - Bar fight - Exit The Corral.

Part 2
Mission 1: The Arrival - Bar fight - Exit The Corral.
Mission 2: John Connor's House - The Bike/Truck chase.

Part 3
Mission 1: The Arrival - Bar Fight - Exit The Corral.
Mission 2: John Connor's House - The Bike/Truck chase.
Mission 3: Sarah Connor's Escape - Pescadero Fight.
And so on...

By doing this there will be less presure for me to work on it and manage some other private stuff that have to be done. You will not have to wait and I will be able to corect some bugs now and then for each new release.

So tell me what you think about this plan. I think it is fair.

I need your help:
For the release of the "Demo - Part 1" I need some good looking face skins for the T-800, if you guys can search and find a good one or make a good one I will credit you in the MOD.

EDIT: With skin face I mean the one of Arnold, not the endoskeletton.

For the further releases I need a mod about the right weapons that were used in the Movie. If you guys can find or make the right weapon Mod, again, you will be credited.

Cheers!

Edited by: Fapsamup

Feb 3 2010 Anchor

This is a god damn good news:).What skin of t-800 you want to have the endoskeleton or the arnold skin? To know what to search on internet.Cheers.And thanks for what you want to do to all fans:).We apreciate this.

Grandtheftauto.gamefront.com click here this is a skins of terminator 2 arnold skin.Looks more like him.

Tjbp.net ok this is a endoskeleton skin in case you want it when you want to modify something.i will search for more in case i will find more good skins.

Gtagaming.com the colt 45 pistol from the corral bar when he takes the gun of the biker.

Gtagaming.com Gtagaming.com these are the shotgun sawn-off shade-off something like that check it out

Gtagaming.com this is the gun who used the force team in cyberdine systems.

and t-1000 in the helicopter.used the HK MP5K too.

Games.softpedia.com this is the weapon who used sarah connor in Miles Dyson house when he tried to kill him at the distance. with the Colt M4A1 carbine

Gtagaming.com this is another MP5-A4 Swat weapons you choose what you like in this versions

sarah connor used too the colt 45 auto what i link to you here.you download all of this.

Youtube.com in this video it seems t be 3 different type of miniguns there is a 1 black minigun that is apropiate to the movie.check it out

Feb 3 2010 Anchor

that arnold skin isnt very good,
have a look at my version made from scratch:
rapidshare.com/files/345399161/Arnold_terminator_skin__gta_sa_.rar.html

Feb 3 2010 Anchor

Gtagaming.com here you can find the shotgun at the end of the movie at the molten steel when sarah blows t-1000 eye.this is the shotgun.it's a pack of weapons but you will find the shotgun there

ok man i will take a look

the link is not workin.It says Error.

Gtagaming.com this is the Berreta pistol used by the t-1000 at the beggining when he tries to kill John Connor at the Arcade games place.and in the Pescadero hospital etc

Gtagaming.com thIis is the MP5K used by the t-1000 in the helicopter scene when he tries to kill john from the air.

Feb 3 2010 Anchor

heres a new link ;)
megaupload.com/?d=WTV3FRZE

Feb 3 2010 Anchor

Thanks a lot man.

ooh i dont have gta san andreas installed.If you could take a printscreen of the terminator skin in the game to see how it is.I taught that you uploaded a image not the mod skin.

Spas12.com here is the image of that shotgun at the molten steel when sarah tries to get the t-1000 in the molten steel.to know what weapon you put in the game

Feb 3 2010 Anchor

here it is:
s851.photobucket.com/albums/ab75/seancglover/

Feb 3 2010 Anchor

yeap i saw that it looks more like arnold and thanks for the image :) This will help the moderator to update the mod game.:)

Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Feb 3 2010 Anchor

With skin face I mean the one of Arnold, not the endoskeletton.

Good work so far eu_dani1990 ;)

Quote:
"this is the weapon who used sarah connor in Miles Dyson house when he tried to kill him at the distance. with the Colt M4A1 carbine"
Can you be more precise on the Games.softpedia.com link? I don't see it on the page.

No link for this one either:
"sarah connor used too the colt 45 auto what i link to you here.you download all of this."

Feb 4 2010 Anchor

i dont hget what you mean

Feb 4 2010 Anchor

Games.softpedia.com This is the colt M4A1 carbine

enter the site what i mentioned Games.softpedia.com and you will see the Softpedia Secure download (US) you just click on that and it will start downloading the file.;)

about the sarah connor weapon, i mean the colt 45,what i tried to say is that sarah connor used the 45 colt too in the movie,who used and the t-800 so i linked to you Gtagaming.com

you enter the site and you will see the download bar.

Fapsamup
Fapsamup Moderator
Feb 4 2010 Anchor

Thanks bro ;)

What name do you want me to put in the credits? eu_dani1990 or something else?

Feb 4 2010 Anchor

hmm ill look ito a sarah sarah connor ped

Feb 4 2010 Anchor

Well first i have to say is i helped with all this stuff because its a plessure to me to help not to put me in the credits so.I didnt do this for the credits.And its an honor to me to put me in the credits the name for the credits is Daniel B yeah:).And be welcome man.:)

Feb 6 2010 Anchor

I think the skin I posted before was better, if somebody could fix it
a bite with photoshop , could be perfect, and somebody that could fix
the dff. head whis some 3d modeler because when you see CJ by side,
looks very strange.... I tried, but without succes.

after this, sorry for my english if you can't understand

Edited by: rburns

Feb 16 2010 Anchor

is anyone talking anymore?

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.