We just uploaded 0.9.0.1 which is primarily a bug fix or tweak for 0.9.0. This SHOULD be saved game compatible so just delete your old 0.9.0 folder and install this into the modules directory because it has the same name. Actually, you might just want to rename your old 0.9.0 folder and backup your saved games just incase I'm wrong and this isn't save compatible. I tested it, but I may have missed something...
Changes in Version 0.9.0.1
- Scenes - HokieBT fixed the Yavin IV quick battle, tweaked the generic town scenes, improved lighting in all indoor scenes, and fixed the error when trying to exit the main hall of all castles. Swyter fixed the collision mesh for stairs in castles.
- Models - Vector added specular shading to some of the weapons
- Language - Swyter updated the spanish language files
- Shipyards - Thexare improved the ship balancing, HokieBT improved the GUI
- Code - HokieBT disabled ability to switch weapons when you are dead, tweaked some item prices/stats, added crouching to all scenes, updated shield bash functionality, and I attempted to fix the script error. It should no longer appear, but I don't think I've found the root cause of the error.
Let us know if there are any problems. Please report bugs on this thread or our external forum if possible. Thanks to everybody for their help!
External Forum - Mbx.streetofeyes.com