Beta Part 2 of the Swadian Interregnum mod for Mount&Blade Warband
The year is 1387. 130 years have passed since the reign of King Harlaus I, and his last heir, Harlaus IV, has met an untimely death. With no heirs himself, Harlaus IV has left the Kingdom of Swadia with no clear line of succession. The great lords of Swadia now stake their own claims to the throne and declare themselves rightful King of Swadia whilst declaring war on other "pretenders." The fate of Swadia is clouded in the fog of war, politics, and treachery. Will you support one of the lords in his bid for the throne? Or take advantage of the situation and seek to claim the crown for your own?
Changes from Beta1:
- Universal Troop Tree In Place
- Foreign Mercenaries
- Banners Finished (98%)
- Polished Landscapes added
- Handgonners made slightly slower to reload
- Barded Horses retextured
- New Arena Scene
- Horses can be used in village battles
- New intro screens
County of Praven - The most powerful faction, seated in the northwest of the map.
County of Dhirim - A wealthy county in the east. One of the original 4 powerful counties in Swadia.
County of Uxkhal- A rich trading town at the source of the river seperating Swadia from old Rhodok lands.
County of Bruen- A relatively new, booming town made wealthy from the riches in the sea trade from far away lands.
County of Lumbar- A small county nestled along the banks of the Swadian River. A natural rival to Uxkhal in the River trade.
County of Kalberl- Ruled by the capital city far to the north east, this county profits from trade with the exotic lands of the Vaegir and Khergit. But it also takes the brunt of the attacks from raiders and incursions into the Swadian land, making these people veteran warriors.
- New 14th century items (clothing, armors, weapons, horses)
- 6 Factions based on the regions of Swadia
- A new large scale map of Swadia
- New lords, ladies, and companions
- New scenes to reflect 130 years of change and growth
- Different scale to the world map. Castles, forests, and villages tower over the player, and trekking through woodlands conceals many attackers from sight.
- the villages of Swadia have grown and familiar places may now be seats of power with outlying villages of their own
I want this mod to be accessible to all players. That means LOD meshes for everything, and veering away from resource gobbling addins or changes.
Scenes currently available for volunteer sceners:
Praven - Available
Suno - Available
Dhirim - Thick1988
Uxkhal - Seal_1