Starfox RTS intends to bring the Lylat system to you in a way never done before: a real time strategy game that lets you command the various factions and memorable characters from the series.
- Command one of five factions from the Starfox series such as the Cornerians, Venomians, and the Anglars.
- Direct many iconic characters from the series such as Krytal, Bill Grey, the entire Starfox team, and even Fay and Miyu from the cancelled Starfox 2.
- Summon huge armies of dozens of ships and watch massive battles between hundreds of fighter craft unfold.
- A storyline that follows many key characters from Starfox and will reveal a long held secret from the series...
- Go head to head with 7 other players or team up against the AI in large scale multiplayer warfare.
While the first demo only included a small portion of the iconic Cornerians and forces of Venom, as time goes on both those factions will expand with more units, bases, and other tools of destruction they can field. More importantly though, they will not be the only combatants fighting in this war. Three other factions from the series will make an appearance, each one offering different gameplay styles to players. Enter the Anglar:
The primary antagonists from Starfox Command, the Anglar are the true natives of the planet Venom. Used as slave labor and forced into military service by Andross and the reptilian surface dwellers, for many years the Anglar built up a hatred for their subjugators. Now that Andross is dead and his armies forced to retreat to the edges of the Lylat system, the Anglar have been free to completely take over their homeworld and launch a campaign of destruction against both the Cornerians and their hated previous masters. Unlike the Cornerians and Venomians, the Anglars will be a very mobile force, with no stationary bases at all. They also posses very durable hulls compared to the other races and are likely to last a one on one dual with a ship of equal measure for that reason alone. Players who prefer to be nomadic and crawl around the map will likely favor the denizens of Venom's acidic ocean.
No articles were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the article list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post article and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.
No downloads were found matching the criteria specified. We suggest you try the download list with no filter applied, to browse all available. Post download and help us achieve our mission of showcasing the best content from all developers.