Is Call of Misery too easy? Then you belong here!
Small tweaks for Last Day. More details on the specific tweaks in the description:
This was released for Last Day 1.2. If you are using it with a later version, please confirm the files haven't changed first.
Merge gamedata folder with your gamedata folder. To disable a feature, remove the named file or folder below before merging gamedata.
Last Day tweaks
- Tasks always grant stash coordinates - scripts\xr_effects.script
- Talk to non-commanders if task giver (from CoC 1.5) - scripts\xr_meet.script
- Traders always show all items as in base CoM - configs\misc\trade
- Disable bleeding and hit effects via dinamic_hud.ltx - configs\plugins\dinamic_hud.ltx
- CoM values for self walk/run/sprint/jump speeds, headbob, collision boxes - configs\creatures\actor.ltx, configs\misc\effectors.ltx
- Show rank, reputation, relation info in inventory and trade screens - configs\ui\actor_menu_16.xml
- (NamelessWanderer) Field kit includes curatives - configs\plugins\itms_manager.ltx
- Restore options for open level transitions and fast travel - scripts\axr_main_options.script
1.0 - v1ld - First release for Last Day 1.1
1.1 - v1ld - Disable bleeding and hit effects via dinamic_hud.ltx
1.2 - v1ld - Light angle; run speeds; rank/reputation/relation info; field kit; headbob
1.3 - v1ld - Restore options for open level transitions and fast travel
1.4 - v1ld - Last Day 1.2 update; CoM footsteps; flashlight tweak now unnecessary
1.5 - v1ld - Remove CoM footsteps, they're an option in Last Day 1.2