Makes a variety of changes to stalker voices in Last Day.
This addon implements the following:
- Additional subtitles for minor and major characters alike
- Additional voice lines from all S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games per faction to add as much variety as possible to the speech of stalkers
- Mixture of languages depending on factions - free stalkers and bandits prefer to speak in the Ukrainian language, while other factions stick to Russian
- Removal of Sidorovich's extra voices so that he only speaks with one voice
- Replacement of English voice lines with Russian ones
- Unmuffled lines for all stalkers that are unmasked and muffled lines for all stalkers that are masked
All of these changes serve to create more diversity and consistency in the speech of stalkers.
This addon implements several changes from Ukrainian Voices, which it should not be combined with.
1.0.1 - 2017-11-12
- Updated for use with the patch released for version 1.1 of Last Day