Spring Season 2.0 with manual installation (original mod with some little changes, read description for details).
Recommended for all users, but for SA-MP use special version.
Read description for information about running on Windows Vista, 7, 8.
Spring Season 2.0
This is version with manual installation that recommended for advanced users only.
* In updated edition of original Spring Season 2.0: was included fix (was released in December 2011 as «Fix for Spring Season, Endless Summer and Autumn Sunshine»; patch fixed problem with crashes of the game when you use original grass parameter); was added memory512 script instead of SA Stream Fix; improved readme [in 2014 readme was little edited again].
You can combine this version with HRT Pack 1.3: Enhanced Edition. You can read ReadMe-file here (and in the archive with mod).
Compatibility with Windows Vista, 7, 8
- Run game only in compatibility (with Windows XP) mode.
- If you, when you starting the game on Windows Vista, 7 or 8, see windows with message about missing DLL-files, copy DLL-files from this archive into WINDOWS\system32 folder. In some cases you may need also these files.
- If you still see that message about DLL-files run DirectX 9 Web Setup.exe from archive (or download here), installer just will download missing files.
- If you have graphic glitches: try to change ENBSeries settings in Spring Season configuration menu. Also you can manually edit settings (for example, try to disable motion blur — set then open with Notepad enbseries.ini in game folder and near EnableMotionBlur=1 type 0 instead of 1 — you must to repeat this after changing graphic settings in mod menu; try to set different parameters for AlternativeDepth (0-1) and BugFixMode (0-5); read ENBSeries readme in folder Spring Season 2.0\ReadMe\ENBSeries).