The aim of this mod is to add in the old locations from ShoC and Clear Sky, and to provide an enhanced and extended gameplay experience while (mostly) sticking to the vanilla storyline. At this point, the mod (v0.45 alpha)contains 37 locations total, approx. 200 weapons, lots of new armors, items, artifacts and anomalies.

Forum Thread
Sphere-08 Tactical Helmet (upgrade maybe) (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.M.R.T.E.R. Pripyat : Forum : Suggest a Feature (no merge requests!) : Sphere-08 Tactical Helmet (upgrade maybe)) Locked
Thread Options
May 26 2012 Anchor

While playing CoP unmodded i picked up this lovely helmet thinking "SICK!!! IT HAS ELECTRONICS AND STUFF!!!" i thought, before equipping the helmet, that it would have an effect somewhat like the binoculars and the FT-200M with the target identification function. it lied and gave me a thermal scan thing instead (for someone who pays NO attention to the minimap that sucked). consider adding target identification to the tactical helmet in an upgrade or something. (the fans will eat it up)

-Tomga1

May 28 2012 Anchor

That's actually how the helmet should work (having target identification like the binoculars, there's no such thing as thermal scanning in Stalker), and I'm pretty sure it does. (you need to upgrade it first though).

Edited by: smrtphoneusr

Jun 10 2012 Anchor

yeah i did the upgrades and stuff but all it does is make enemy locations constant on the mini map regardless of line of sight

Jun 10 2012 Anchor

hmm... I'll look into it then, maybe I can work something out for the upgrades.

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.