The aim of this mod is to add in the old locations from ShoC and Clear Sky, and to provide an enhanced and extended gameplay experience while (mostly) sticking to the vanilla storyline. At this point, the mod (v0.45 alpha)contains 37 locations total, approx. 200 weapons, lots of new armors, items, artifacts and anomalies.

Forum Thread
S.M.R.T.E.R. v0.41 + Atmosfear Compatibility patch No HUD Masks (Games : S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Call of Pripyat : Mods : S.M.R.T.E.R. Pripyat : Forum : Bugs and Glitches : S.M.R.T.E.R. v0.41 + Atmosfear Compatibility patch No HUD Masks) Locked
Thread Options
Sep 20 2011 Anchor

so i have this weird issue where the suits that have HUD Masks, the mask overlay does not appear on the HUD, however this is off of experience with the suits i have which is the bandit exosuit and the Heavy Stalker suit (Exo model without Limb aids), i presume that these have HUD Masks. Now when i press the night vision button in the bandit exosuit night vision turns on (can hear the sound) but can't turn it off (the night vision sound stays), also my screen doesn't turn green when i turn it on.

i have smrter v0.41 with weapon addon and fix, Atmosfear 3 and Compatibility patch, absolute nature 2 and absolute structures

my specs are
CPU: Intel Core 2 Quad 2.33Ghz
RAM: 8 GB DDR 3
GFX: ATI Radeon HD 4650 1 GB

Sep 22 2011 Anchor

I had a look at the files and it turns out I included an old version of bloodhud.script in the compatibility patch, copying over the hudmask option from the options pack should fix it (theoretically this doesn't require a new game)

I edited the compatibility patch description accordingly, thanks for the hint.

Edited by: smrtphoneusr

Reply to thread
click to sign in and post

Only registered members can share their thoughts. So come on! Join the community today (totally free - or sign in with your social account on the right) and join in the conversation.